Three wonderful bloggers have recently nominated me for awards so I would like to extend my boundless gratitude them and pass the awards on. As someone who tries to evade rules where possible 😉 I’m doing it in bulk!
The rules for the 7×7 link award:
Rule 1: Tell everyone something that no one else knows about you. – I was given the nickname Lone Wolf by an ex.
Rule 2: Link to one of your posts that you personally think best fits the following categories: Most Beautiful Piece, Most Helpful Piece, Most Popular Piece, Most Controversial Piece, Most Surprisingly Successful Piece, Most Underrated Piece, and Most Pride-Worthy Piece.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. Lost up above, A Writing Writer, Caddo, Eve Redwater and Clown Ponders
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers. -I’ll go with 5 after this marathon! Cloud Borne, Into the Indigo, Cat Forsely, Kathryn Martins and Marco Freschi at Original Poetry
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.- I have a bordering-on-unhealthy addiction to yoghurt; I meditate; I am attempting to learn Spanish; Putting my first poem on the Internet was scary; I am enchanted by maps; I am the youngest of my siblings; I kill every plant I attempt to nurture.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog.- I seem unable to do this! Apologies for my technical incapabilities!
Thanks again for the nominations, may the positive vibrations carry forward!